© Lars Stewart. Licensed by MGL, www.mglart.com
Relax, unwind, and create Diamond Art! "Succulent Love" by artist Lars Stewart is now available exclusively at Paint With Diamonds® as a full-drill Diamond Painting Kit in your choice of Round or Square diamonds.
Choose a larger size (at least 60cm across) to guarantee the best result. Details & lettering may be lost in smaller sizes.
SHIPPING DISCLAIMER: This kit ships from China - please allow 12-30 days for delivery, excluding processing. Shipped by China Post via local carriers (eg USPS). See full Shipping Policy.
HAND-CODED CANVAS DESIGN: Our design team manually translates each artwork to Diamond Painting canvas. We adapt the original artwork by hand - thousands and thousands of pixels - to carefully chosen DMC color-coded diamonds.
About The Artist
Lars Stewart has spent the last 20 years behind the lens, exploring his passion for photography and travel. In 2015, he began working full-time combining his love of photography with the vibrant mix of digital art and photo montage. Lars lives in Washington State, working with his wife and fellow artist Aimee Stewart.
What's In Your Diamond Painting Kit?
Each Diamond Art Kit comes with everything you need to get started!
• 1x stay-flat adhesive canvas featuring DMC color-coded pattern
• 1x set of shimmering resin diamonds packaged conveniently in resealable baggies
• 1x double-sided Diamond Pen tool with 3- and 5-diamond multiplayer attachments
• 1x wax pad used to pick up diamonds
• 1x grooved diamond tray (shake lightly to sort your diamonds)
• Reference sheet with canvas legend
• English printed instructions
Smaller kits are great for beginners, but may lack in detail. Lettering may not be legible.
Medium canvases show significant detail but take between 20-30 hours to complete.
Large canvases show tiny details and all lettering, but may take up to 50+ hours to complete.