© Caleb Smith. All Rights Reserved.
Relax, unwind, and create Diamond Art! "Anime Clouds" by artist Caleb Smith is now available exclusively at Paint With Diamonds® as a full-drill Diamond Painting Kit in your choice of Round or Square diamonds.
About The Artist
From landscapes to llamas, prolific digital, oil, and watercolor artist Caleb Smith breathes life into the world through vivid tapestries and captivating tableaus. The son of famed American artist Mark McBride, his remarkable ability to capture detail and to master the use of light in natural settings became hallmarks of his work.
What's In Your Diamond Painting Kit?
Each Diamond Art Kit comes with everything you need to get started!
• 1x stay-flat adhesive canvas featuring DMC color-coded pattern
• 1x set of shimmering resin diamonds packaged conveniently in resealable baggies
• 1x double-sided Diamond Pen tool with 3- and 5-diamond multiplayer attachments
• 1x wax pad used to pick up diamonds
• 1x grooved diamond tray (shake lightly to sort your diamonds)
• Reference sheet with canvas legend
• English printed instructions
How To Choose A Canvas Size
Smaller kits are great for beginners, but may lack in detail. Lettering may not be legible.
Medium canvases show significant detail but take between 20-30 hours to complete.
Large canvases show tiny details and all lettering, but may take up to 50+ hours to complete.
Trust The Original Paint With Diamonds®
Trusted 5-Star Reputation
Free Oh Sh*t Insurance
Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee
How To Paint With Diamonds
Pour diamonds onto tray & shake lightly. Apply a bit of wax to tip of pen.
Reference the canvas legend to match each diamond color to its square.
Apply diamonds to entire canvas. Once finished, apply weight to lock in diamonds. Step back and admire!