© Ricardo Chavez-Mendez. All Rights Reserved.
Feel the satisfaction of watching your Diamond Painting come together before your very eyes. This gorgeous artwork entitled "Papalotl Rosali" by artist Ricardo Chavez-Mendez is now available as a Full Drill Diamond Painting Kit in your choice of Square or Round Diamonds.
Choose a larger size (at least 40cm across) to guarantee the best result.
This kit ships from China - please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery, excluding processing. Shipped by China Post via local carriers (eg USPS). See full Shipping Policy.
About The Artist
Nicknamed "Dali of the Desert," Ricardo Chavez Mendez is a Mexican self-taught surrealist artist who pioneered the art form "Curvismo," or cuvism. "Art presents itself with a certain kind of energy proceeding from our innermost being where logic nor intellect can be art."
What's In Your Diamond Painting Kit?
Each Diamond Art Kit comes with everything you need to get started!
• 1x stay-flat adhesive canvas featuring DMC color-coded pattern
• 1x set of shimmering resin diamonds packaged conveniently in resealable baggies
• 1x double-sided Diamond Pen tool with 3- and 5-diamond multiplayer attachments
• 1x wax pad used to pick up diamonds
• 1x grooved diamond tray (shake lightly to sort your diamonds)
• Reference sheet with canvas legend
• English printed instructions
Please note that smaller kits may be shipped in padded envelopes. Storage box not included (just baggies).
How To Choose A Canvas Size
Smaller kits are great for beginners, but may lack in detail. Lettering may not be legible.
Medium canvases show significant detail but take between 20-30 hours to complete.
Large canvases show tiny details and all lettering, but may take up to 50+ hours to complete.