Fishing and Hunting Lodge
© Steve Crisp. Licensed by MGL, www.mglart.com
Relax, unwind, and create Diamond Art! "Fishing and Hunting Lodge" by artist Steve Crisp is now available exclusively at Paint With Diamonds® as a full-drill Diamond Painting Kit in your choice of Round or Square diamonds.
SHIPS FROM USA: Please allow 2-5 business days for delivery. Shipping timeframes not guaranteed. See full Shipping Policy.
POURED-GLUE CANVAS ADHESIVE: Each kit features a proprietary hand-poured canvas adhesive guaranteed to keep your diamonds locked in for life. Each velvety-soft canvas has a transparent cover so you can see the entire pattern while you work.
About The Artist
Steve Crisp is a British artist who creates rural country scenes, British nostalgia, jungle wildlife, and other lovely images. Steve's work is immensely popular for its ability to transport the viewer to simpler times and the idyllic places of yesteryear.
What's In Your Diamond Painting Kit?
Each Diamond Art Kit comes with everything you need to get started!
• 1x stay-flat adhesive canvas featuring DMC color-coded pattern
• 1x set of shimmering resin diamonds packaged conveniently in resealable baggies
• 1x double-sided Diamond Pen tool with 3- and 5-diamond multiplayer attachments
• 1x wax pad used to pick up diamonds
• 1x grooved diamond tray (shake lightly to sort your diamonds)
• Reference sheet with canvas legend
• English printed instructions
How To Choose A Canvas Size
Smaller kits are great for beginners, but may lack in detail. Lettering may not be legible.
Medium canvases show significant detail but take between 20-30 hours to complete.
Large canvases show tiny details and all lettering, but may take up to 50+ hours to complete.