© Al Agnew. Courtesy of MHS Licensing. All Rights Reserved.
Relax, unwind, and create Diamond Art! "Wolf Dreamcatcher" by artist Al Agnew is now available exclusively at Paint With Diamonds® as a full-drill Diamond Painting Kit in your choice of Round or Square diamonds.
SHIPS FROM USA: Please allow 2-5 business days for delivery. Shipping timeframes not guaranteed. See full Shipping Policy.
SHIPS FROM CHINA: Please allow 12-30 business days for delivery. Shipping timeframes not guaranteed. Additional customs fees and duties may apply to EU customers. See full Shipping Policy.
POURED-GLUE CANVAS ADHESIVE: Each kit features a proprietary hand-poured canvas adhesive guaranteed to keep your diamonds locked in for life. Each velvety-soft canvas has a transparent cover so you can see the entire pattern while you work.
About The Artist
To view an Al Agnew original is to be given the gift of a moment suspended in time. In his stunning artwork, Agnew seeks to capture the essence of wildlife, wild country, and wild rivers, focusing all his attention on his subjects with the intensity of the predators he loves depicting in his paintings.
What's In Your Diamond Painting Kit?
Each Diamond Art Kit comes with everything you need to get started!
• 1x stay-flat adhesive canvas featuring DMC color-coded pattern
• 1x set of shimmering resin diamonds packaged conveniently in resealable baggies
• 1x double-sided Diamond Pen tool with 3- and 5-diamond multiplayer attachments
• 1x wax pad used to pick up diamonds
• 1x grooved diamond tray (shake lightly to sort your diamonds)
• Reference sheet with canvas legend
• English printed instructions
How To Choose A Canvas Size
Smaller kits are great for beginners, but may lack in detail. Lettering may not be legible.
Medium canvases show significant detail but take between 20-30 hours to complete.
Large canvases show tiny details and all lettering, but may take up to 50+ hours to complete.