A Rare Occasion
© Jenny Newland / Art Licensing International. All Rights Reserved.
Feel the satisfaction of watching your Diamond Painting come together before your very eyes. This gorgeous artwork entitled "A Rare Occasion" by artist Jenny Newland is now available as a Full Drill Diamond Painting Kit in your choice of Square or Round Diamonds.
Choose a larger size (at least 40cm across) to guarantee the best result.
This kit ships from China - please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery, excluding processing. Shipped by China Post via local carriers (eg USPS). See full Shipping Policy.
What's In Your Diamond Painting Kit?
Each Diamond Art Kit comes with everything you need to get started!
• 1x stay-flat adhesive canvas featuring DMC color-coded pattern
• 1x set of shimmering resin diamonds packaged conveniently in resealable baggies
• 1x double-sided Diamond Pen tool with 3- and 5-diamond multiplayer attachments
• 1x wax pad used to pick up diamonds
• 1x grooved diamond tray (shake lightly to sort your diamonds)
• Reference sheet with canvas legend
• English printed instructions
Please note that smaller kits may be shipped in padded envelopes. Storage box not included (just baggies).
How To Paint With Diamonds
Pour diamonds onto tray & shake lightly. Apply a bit of wax to tip of pen.
Reference the canvas legend to match each diamond color to its square.
Apply diamonds to entire canvas. Once finished, apply weight to lock in diamonds.
Why Choose Paint With Diamonds®?
Trusted 5-Star Reputation
Paint With Diamonds® is a US-based company with over 500,000 customers and 10,000 5-Star reviews. We stand by our Diamond Painting Kits!
Free Oh-Sh*t Insurance
Dog walk on your canvas? Kids turn your diamonds into confetti? We'll replace your kit for free. Never cry over spilled diamonds.
Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee
If you're unhappy for any reason, we're here to make it right. Enjoy 24/7 customer support via email or phone.